Monday, May 14, 2012

Engagement session with Dana and Josh




I love, Love, LOVE engagement sessions. They have that romantic essence that every girl adores. This engagement session was no different. Josh towers over the sweet petite Dana and I could tell that she felt so secure in his embrace.
It was a sign of their relationship when we were climbing down to the beach at Matanuska River he would stop and take her hand to help her along, then would lift her over the puddles so that her feet wouldn't get wet. To me that is the definition of romance. (I know I'm a sap)
Spring time in Alaska is never predictable. We didn't have ideal weather but I had the "ideal" couple.
I look forward to shooting their wedding this Saturday and spending this special day with both of them.
Love and Romance to all
Ant.




No comments:

Post a Comment