Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Fall is in the air

The days are cooler, the leaves are beginning to have a yellow hue to them, the night skies are becoming dark, and there has even been some fresh snow spotted on the mountain tops. This can only mean one thing fall is on the way.
My summer has been filled with some awesome weddings (one was the marriage of my 3rd son to a lovely lady). I enjoyed every one and each one was so unique and special. I loved sharing the joy between the brides and grooms as their lives were joined.

Here are a few of my favorite photos from these weddings

Austin and Justin had a very intimate wedding with family and close friends. I loved the lake setting since they both love to fish, and they gave out fishing flies to their guests.








 
Katie and Ryan's wedding was very laid back. They had a reception full of games like croquet and ringers. I loved the father/daughter dance where they asked other father and daughters to join in, they also did this with the mother/son dance. They were very spontaneous and fun.




The wedding of Holly and Ryan was full of dancing and fun. Holly's grand dad can cut a rug with the best of anyone.
It was fun to watch them drive off in a Jag. Lovely wedding for a lovely couple



Becky and Christopher's wedding was a backyard wedding. They are young and very much in love. I loved working with them.





This was a terrific summer of weddings. I enjoyed every one of them



No comments:

Post a Comment